Details: Jim Shore's handcrafted Heartwood Creek collection imparts a sense of hope and nostalgia, embracing inspiring themes of family, tradition, spirituality and patriotism. His designs are inspired by the time honored motifs of folk art and quilting. For centuries, gnomes have been symbols of good luck, they are thought to provide protection with their delightful charm. This Jim Shore gnome is ready to garden, and wears a flower and fungi patterned hat while holding a watering can and shovel. About Us: Enesco is committed to BRING JOY EVERY DAY. The premier global destination for high-quality giftware, and home décor, our prestigious family of brands includes: Department 56 Village, Things Remembered, Foundations, Jim Shore Heartwood Creek, Disney Traditions by Jim Shore, Disney Showcase Collection, Disney by Britto, Designs by Lolita, Our Name Is Mud, and many more.
- ENESCO FIGURINE: from the Jim Shore Heartwood Creek collection
- DESIGN: features Jim Shore's unmistakable style, evoking a sense of nostalgia with traditional themes, quilt patterns and American and European inspired motifs
- HAND-CRAFTED: from high-quality stone resin material, suitable for indoor or outdoor usage
- HAND-PAINTED: with intricate styling and attention to detail
- DIMENSIONS: 8.25" L x 7.25" W x 14.5" H